Halloween is a night of spooks and mischief. But the macabre holiday season also is a time to find costumes, candy, party supplies and more at prices that aren’t frightening. Here are 15 places to get treats — no tricks necessary.
- Chipotle: Stop by any Chipotle outlet between 3 p.m. and closing time on Halloween while wearing your costume to get a burrito, bowl, salad or an order of tacos for $3.
- The Disney Store: Find select costumes from Cinderella to Darth Vader, and accessories too, for 30% off at the Disney Store.
- Groupon: Shop for Halloween deals on flowers, gifts, cookies, costumes and more from the online marketplace.
- Hot Topic: Select styles are up to 50% off. Online-only shoppers can snag select Halloween gear for up to 75% off.
- Jo-Ann: Save up to 60% on Halloween decorations, plus get a coupon for 20% off your total online or in-store purchase.
- Kohl’s: Save an extra 15% on already discounted costumes for the whole family (pets included) through Oct. 31 — use the promo code HOCUSPOCUS online or take the savings pass (available on the website) to the store.
- Michaels: All Halloween and fall merchandise is 70% off, while supplies last in stores and online. Selections may vary by store.
- Oriental Trading Company: Costumes and costume accessories are up to 40% off, while supplies last. You can save on candy, too.
- Pier 1 Imports: The home goods retailer is marking down items from its “bewitching collection” of decor by up to 50%.
- Pottery Barn: Get up to 50% off on All Hallows’ Eve goodies.
- Sonic: Buy corn dogs for 50 cents each on Halloween.
- Spirit Halloween: Sign up for the mailing list to get a coupon for 20% off any one item from the Halloween headquarters.
- Target: Save $5 when you spend $30 or more on select Halloween items, such as costumes and accessories.
- Wayfair: Get up to 70% off Halloween clearance items, including decorations and dinnerware, till Oct. 31.
- Williams-Sonoma: Save up to 75% on Halloween-themed candy, bakeware and more.
Keep your eye on retailers’ social media pages and websites for updates. Happy deal hunting — or should we say, haunting!