NerdWallet is here to help you win Black Friday, while leaving your budget intact. We spend the time, you save the money. Visit regularly for tips and announcements about the best holiday deals from your favorite retailers. Black Friday is Nov. 24.
Sephora 2017 Black Friday deals
The 2017 Sephora Black Friday preview is out! Shoppers can browse upcoming deals, all priced at $15 or under, in the Sephora app. The beauty retailer also has several bargains you can shop right now. Black Friday store hours vary, so check with your local Sephora for details.
Take a look at our top picks from the ad below:
- Benefit Cosmetics Best Seller Blowout for $15 ($43 value)
- Tarte Precious Picks color set for $10 ($36 value)
- Alterna Haircare Caviar moisture kit for $10 ($30 value)
- Lancome Dramatic Eye Duo for $15 ($32.50 value)
- Sephora Collection Winter Queen Palette for $10 ($20 value)
Here’s a peek at the deals available now:
- Sephora Collection Show Me Off brush set for $38 ($95 value)
- Too Faced Boss Lady Beauty Agenda for $58 ($336 value)
- Sephora Favorites perfume sampler for $65 ($119 value)
- Urban Decay All Nighter makeup setting spray duo for $42 ($64 value)
Keep your eyes peeled for additional sale items on Black Friday.
Our gift to you: a free tool to help track your money. Sign up to see all your money in one place.
Sephora 2016 Black Friday deals
In 2016, Sephora’s 9-page ad offered a sneak peak into the store’s Black Friday deals. Most of the featured discounts were on beauty sets and kits from Sephora’s own makeup line, plus items from brands such as Urban Decay, Murad, Origins and Clinique.
- Tarte Intro to Tarte Discovery Set for $10 ($39 value).
- Ole Henriksen Try Us, Love Us On-the-Glow Essentials for $15 ($29 value).
- Nest Eau de Parfum travel spray trio for $12 ($47 value).
- Sephora Essential Rose Skin Trio for $10 ($18 value).
- BareMinerals You’re Brilliant All Over face color and brush duo for $10 ($32 value).
Some of the preview ad’s promos were online only. Sephora shoppers who downloaded the store’s smartphone app received an exclusive special offer that started on Wednesday, Nov. 23.