NerdWallet is here to help you win Black Friday, while leaving your budget intact. We spend the time, you save the money. Visit regularly for tips and announcements about the best holiday deals from your favorite retailers. Black Friday is Nov. 23.
Ulta Black Friday deals, 2018
Ulta has unveiled its 12-page 2018 Black Friday ad! The beauty supply chain is slashing prices on styling tools, makeup, skincare and more. Shoppers will find a few exclusive offers in the mix, too. The sale kicks off online on Thanksgiving at 5 p.m. Central time.
Hours: Doors open at 6 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 22. Hours may vary at some locations.
Here are some of the standout deals:
- Select mascara from Tarte, Urban Decay, Smashbox and other brands for $10 (regularly $19 to $24).
- 50% off Revlon one-step hair dryers.
- Ulta Beauty Collection lip glossary for $9.99 (regularly $16).
- Eco Tools fan favorites beauty kit for $9.99 (regularly $19.99).
- Urban Decay Naked Smoky Eyeshadow palette for $25 (regularly $54).
- 40% off The Body Shop items.
- 30% off Pacifica brand products.
- 30% off Bio Ionic items.
- Get a free 9-piece makeup gift set with $60 purchase (online only).
Ulta Black Friday deals, 2017
In 2017, the beauty retailer opened its doors from 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving until 2 a.m. on Black Friday, then again from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. later that day and from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Saturday. Shoppers could also check out Ulta’s “beauty busters” online.
Take a look at highlights from last year’s four-page ad:
- Urban Decay nocturnal shadow box for $14.50 (regularly $29).
- Chi for Ulta Beauty 1-inch hair iron for $69.99 (regularly $99.95).
- 40% off select The Body Shop products.
- Five for $5 stocking stuffers, including makeup, face masks and bubble bath.
- Select OPI Classic Nail Lacquers for $5 each (regularly $10.50).
- Free tumbler and coaster set with qualifying fragrance purchase of $40 or more.
Check out our list of 2018 ad leaks for up-to-date deal news from a wide range of retailers.