- 0% Intro APR for 18 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a 16.90%-26.74% variable APR; balance transfer fees apply
- Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Platinum Visa® Card
- Free access to your FICO® Credit Score with Wells Fargo Online®
- Zero Liability protection for promptly reported unauthorized transactions
- Convenient tools to help create a budget and manage your spending with My Money Map
- $0 Annual Fee
- Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions
APR: 16.90% - 26.74% Variable APR
Not sure which card is best for you?
The Wells Fargo Platinum Visa® Card has some attractive features if you’re looking to pay down credit card debt, including an APR of 0% on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 18 months, and then the ongoing APR of 16.90% - 26.74% Variable APR. Its annual fee is $0.
The card also offers cell phone insurance worth up to $600 on covered damage and theft if you pay your monthly cell phone bill with your card. The coverage is subject to a $25 deductible.
The drawbacks? The card charges an introductory balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount you're transferring, whichever is greater. After the introductory period, the balance transfer fee is up to 5% for each balance transfer, with a minimum of $5. And there are no cash-back rewards on spending.
After the promotional period ends, the card also has a relatively high ongoing APR.
For more information about the card and to see whether it’s right for you, check out our full review here.
NerdWallet reviews are the result of independent research by our editorial team while cardholder reviews are contributions from independent users not affiliated with NerdWallet. Banks, issuers and credit card companies are not responsible for any content posted on the NerdWallet site, nor do they endorse or guarantee any posted comments or reviews.