How much is a KeyBank Point worth? 1.00 cent. Although if you redeem in increments less than 10,000 points at a time, a point is only worth 0.50 cents. This annoying tactic to skim a few bucks out of your pocket leaves a bad taste in our mouths, and makes us even less inclined to recommend the unremarkable KeyBank Rewards cards.
Gift Cards, point value ranges from 0.50 cents to 1.50 cents
- 5,000 points gets you a $25 gift certificate at Barnes & Noble, Cracker Barrel, Darden Restaurants, JCPenney, Options, Pier1, Toys r Us. This is a value of 0.5 cents per point.
- Point values scale above 1 cent per point when you redeem 36,000 points or more. There are a few $500 gift cards cost 40,000 points, and a $1000 Sears costs 65,000 points.
Air Travel, point values range from 1.00 cent to 1.25 cents
- 10,000 points gets you a $100 discount on any airfare.
- 20,000 points gets you a $200 discount on any airfare.
- 32,000 points gets you a $400 discount on any airfare.
- Points expire 48 months after they are issued.
See for yourself at KeyBank’s redemption website.
›› MORE: Reviews of major rewards programs