You can trust that we maintain strict editorial integrity in our writing and assessments; however, we receive compensation when you click on links to products from our partners and get approved. Here's how we make money.
Most popular data NerdWallet credit card analyses:
- Average Credit Card Debt per US Household, as calculated by NerdWallet, based on data from the US Census, the Federal Reserve, and the Survey of Consumer Finances
- Historical Credit Card Interest Rates, as reported by the Federal Reserve
- Credit Card Fraud Statistics
- Credit Card Transaction Volume Statistics, as reported by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover
- NerdWallet Credit Card Landscape Study 2011-2014
- Credit Card, Student Loans and Mortgage Debt in the U.S.
- NerdWallet’s Inaugural Consumer Credit Cards Report, Q3 2015