NerdWallet is here to help you win Black Friday, while leaving your budget intact. We spend the time, you save the money. Visit regularly for tips and announcements about the best holiday deals from your favorite retailers. Black Friday is Nov. 23.
Victoria’s Secret Black Friday deals 2018
The 2018 Victoria’s Secret Black Friday ad is out! The retailer kicked off the sale early this year. Between Nov. 15 and Nov. 18, shoppers could save 40% on pajama tops and bottoms, plus get free slippers with purchase of a PJ set. More deals launched on Nov. 19.
Victoria’s Secret is also bringing back its beloved tote bag giveaway. Angel cardholders will get first access — beginning Nov. 21 — exclusive savings and other perks.
Hours: Thanksgiving and Black Friday hours vary by location. Check with your local store.
Offers from the ad include:
- Free slippers with qualifying PJ set purchase (through 5 p.m. Eastern time on Thursday, Nov. 22).
- Buy one, get one free sleep apparel (starting at 5 p.m. Eastern time on Thursday, Nov. 22).
- A free $20 holiday reward card with $40 purchase.
- Free tote with $75 purchase (starting at 10 p.m. Eastern time on Wednesday, Nov. 21).
- Free blanket and tote with $150 purchase (starting at 10 p.m. Eastern time on Wednesday, Nov. 21).
- Cozy robe for $35 (originally $59.50).
- Buy one, get one free Pink beauty and accessory gifts (online only with code B1G1BEAUTY through Nov. 26 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific time).
Victoria’s Secret will unveil additional deals closer to Black Friday, with more available in the app.
Victoria’s Secret Black Friday deals 2017
According to tradition, Victoria’s Secret once again gave away a tote bag last year. Beginning on Nov. 23 at 5 p.m., shoppers got a free Black Friday tote and mini bag with any $75 purchase, while supplies lasted. Angel Credit Cardholders could get the tote a day earlier.
Select Victoria’s Secret stores opened at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day in 2017. Curious shoppers could sign up online to get notified when the Black Friday deals were announced.
Check out our list of 2018 ad leaks for up-to-date deal news from a wide range of retailers.