- Get 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers and Purchases for 21 months. After that, the APR will be 12.24%-22.24% based upon your creditworthiness.*
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer.
- Let our 24/7 concierge service help book your hotel rooms, flights and more.
- $0 liability on unauthorized purchases and Citi® Identity Theft Solutions.
- No annual fee*
- Free access to FICO® Scores*
Min APR: 12.24%, Variable
Max APR: 22.24%, Variable
Penalty APR: Up to 29.99%, Variable
Cash Advance APR: 25.49%, Variable
- No annual fee
- 0% if you qualify for 21 mos on transfers
- No rewards
- Needs excellent credit
0% Intro APR on balance transfers and purchases for 21 months. After that, the APR will be 12.24%-22.24% based upon your creditworthiness.
0%* on purchases and balance transfers for 21 months*
If you're looking for the longest introductory 0% APR deal on the market, you've found it in the Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card. The card offers 0% for 21 months on purchases and balance transfers, and then the ongoing APR of 12.24% - 22.24% Variable .
Now, that's not much different than what the Citi Simplicity® Card - No Late Fees Ever offers. What sets the Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card apart is its extra perks. You'll get 24/7 concierge service to help you book travel plans, special access to presale tickets and preferred seating to entertainment events through Citi® Private Pass®, and great online savings through Citi Easy Deals. The annual fee is $0*.
Check out our full review for more on the Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card.
NerdWallet reviews are the result of independent research by our editorial team while cardholder reviews are contributions from independent users not affiliated with NerdWallet. Banks, issuers and credit card companies are not responsible for any content posted on the NerdWallet site, nor do they endorse or guarantee any posted comments or reviews.