The credit card offers you see on NerdWallet are the same as those you’ll find on the card issuers’ websites.
We appreciate it when you click through from NerdWallet. Usually, when someone applies or gets approved for a financial product on our site, we get paid. That’s why all our financial tools and advice are free.
- Get 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers and Purchases for 21 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.49% - 23.49% based upon your creditworthiness.*
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer.
- Citi® Price Rewind searches for lower prices online for 60 days for your registered purchases: you can get back up to $500 per item and $2,500 a year.*
- $0 liability on unauthorized purchases and Citi® Identity Theft Solutions.
- No annual fee*
- Free access to FICO® Scores*
APR: 13.49% - 23.49% Variable APR
Penalty APR: Up to 29.99%, Variable
Cash Advance APR: 26.24%, Variable
If you're looking for the longest introductory 0% APR deal on the market, you've found it in the Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card – 21 Month Intro Offer on BT and Purchases. The card offers 0% on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 21 months, and then the ongoing APR of 13.49% - 23.49% Variable APR.
Now, that's not much different than what the Citi Simplicity® Card - No Late Fees Ever offers. What sets the Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card – 21 Month Intro Offer on BT and Purchases apart is its extra perks. You'll get 24/7 concierge service to help you book travel plans, special access to presale tickets and preferred seating to entertainment events through Citi® Private Pass®, and great online savings through Citi Easy Deals. The annual fee is $0.
Check out our full review for more on the Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card – 21 Month Intro Offer on BT and Purchases.
NerdWallet reviews are the result of independent research by our editorial team while cardholder reviews are contributions from independent users not affiliated with NerdWallet. Banks, issuers and credit card companies are not responsible for any content posted on the NerdWallet site, nor do they endorse or guarantee any posted comments or reviews.